Members of SYNANTISIS with Roma leaders and the king of Roma Vasileios Steirokleas discussing the problems of Greek Roma, where many of the Roma Community, exclusion remains totalitarian regime and years forgotten. Addressing misery of Greek Roma living conditions should also be a priority. This issue of Roma Rights draws to attention since only by improving their living conditions and integration into the wider society can prevent their involvement in delinquent behavior.
Major goals ngo synantisis for Roma group
– Expose the systemic abuse of Roma rights across Greece and Europe.
– Focus public attention and political priorities on the human rights situation of Roma in Greece and Europe.
– Contribute to the development of public interest law in the region, through litigation and legal training in the field of Roma rights;
– Secure access to justice and redress for human rights violations for Roma across Europe;
– Develop significant jurisprudence on discrimination in access to education and the state response to racially-motivated violence
– advocates in implementing anti-discrimination and human rights law in Europe.
– empower activists to promote human rights respect and equality of Greek Roma